4 augustus 2010

OPI - And this little piggy



I bought this polish for my own birthday. I saw in the store and I thought it looked really cute. It's a pink polish with lots of really small glitters.

I applied it on my hand and I was a little dissapointed at one coat, it made my nails look really yellow underneath. You know? It's really sheer, so you could see my nailline and it looked yellow. But it got better with more coats.

It's really sheer, the picture above is 5 coats, maybe even 6. But I still love it. But it got me thinking, maybe it's great for layering.



Lookatmybrownhands! And sorry for the sloppy application.
Anywho. Left to right, one coat of ATLP over ORLY Lola, one coat of ATLP over H&M Love at first sight, three coats of ATLP over ORLY Lola, three coats of ATLP over H&M Love at first sight.

I love the way it looks over Lola. I might do a full mani with that once.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten