20 augustus 2010

China Glaze - Classic Camel



Here's the polish that, in my opinion, is the most hated shade of the Vintage Vixen collection, but is loved in the end. I've heared that Classic Camel is n/a at lots of places, but on this forum I'm in, everyone hates it with a great passion.

I loved it. After seeing swatches on All Lacquered Up, I fell in love. The way she photographed her nails made the polish look so charming, the shimmer just great. So I purchased it.

I loved it even more than I thought it would. Not really a wow-color, but still. The application was great, for such a light color. I love how the shimmer came out. Ah. Love. Fave'd.


Another pic, I think this color deserves it.

1 opmerking:

  1. Ugh, I also hate this color. It's like there's a bunch of sand on your nails.
    Nah, don't like it. Next!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen